Barn Hill Preserve's mobile summer camp program consists of a 45-minute oral presentation on our LIVE animal ambassadors. Our program offers campers the unique experience to get up close and personal with animals they may have never seen before! Campers participate by asking questions, getting involved in demonstrations, and responding to the speaker, making our program both educational and entertaining!
Our enthusiastic public speakers tailor the presentation to the age of their audience and regulary present to children preK - 12th grade.
Every camper participating must return a signed, unedited permission slip
- Within 50 miles of BHP: Free program with minimum of $450 in photo sales.
- Within 150 miles of BHP: Free program with minimum of $600 in photo sales
- $10 per 6x4 photo with camper's choice of animal ambassador
- Photos are taken on a bamboo backdrop
- Photos are printed the day of the event
- Photos are 100% optional for campers
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost for Barn Hill Preserve to visit my summer camp?
- Our program is $450 for the presentation with the option for each student to purchase photos with select animal ambassadors.
Where can presentations be held?
- We can give up to three presentations per event but try our best to limit the stress on our speakers and animals. Please consult our event coordinators if more than one presentation is desired.
How many presentations can be given per event?
- Indoors or outdoors
- Auditorium/Cafeteria/Gymnaium/Outdoor Pavilion
What does Barn Hill need from my summer camp?
- Signed, unedited permission slips from every camper participating in our event.
- Accurate total forms kept by camp directors.