Otter Swim Encounter Tours are 3 hours long and include a guided tour around the facility, up close interactions with our animal ambassadors, and the chance to swim with our Asian small-Clawed Otters! This tour is a truly unique experience found nowhere else in Louisiana. The otter swim portion of the tour includes time for changing clothes, orientation, and swimming with the otters. It is approximately 1 hour. The average time otters swim in the pool is 35 minutes. The number of otter swims is limited so that this remains a very positive experience for them. While in the pool, you are an observer. We do not allow the otters to be restrained, both for the safety of you and our otters.
- Otter Swims: $154 per person
- 4 person max for otter swims
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- MUST BE 16 years or older
- Participants are required to sign a waver before your experience.
- ”No shows” and cancellations are non-refundable unless we receive notice 7 business days prior. Cancellations due to an emergency can be rescheduled when proper documentation is provided.